Re: [orca-list] sticky caps lock with orca

Unfortunately, I think the problem I have is something entirely different, as I have no such line in my .bashrc. My problem happens whenever I disconnect a keyboard and reconnect it, whether that means unplugging a USB keyboard and plugging it back into the machine or disconnecting a bluetooth keyboard to use it with another device and then reconnecting it. In these cases, using the capslock key as the Orca modifier performs both a capslock toggle and the Orca key combo , so I end up typing uppercase at times. Only restarting Orca seems to fix the problem. So it doesn't appear that my problem is caused by the same thing, but it does seem to be widespread, as any reconnected keyboard seems to cause this problem. My guess as to why this problem seems to be hard to track down is because it only seems to effect laptop mode, as capslock is only used as the Orca modifier in this layout.

Imetumwa kutoka ofisi yangu