Re: [orca-list] Quick Help? Simple 1 minute registratoin for blind guy.

Awesome, thanks very much!

huh, I seen that reCapatcha checkbox, but the policy checkbox must be
dynamically generated via Javascript or something, as Orca doesn't
pick it up.  Nonetheless, all is well, and back to work.  Thanks
again, really appreciate it.

Matt