[orca-list] Live regions from inactive tabs now disabled in Orca master

Hey all.

Based on the discussion, here's what I've done:

1. Live regions from inactive tabs are now disabled in Orca master.
2. There is not (yet) a GUI option. As Nolan mentioned, preference
   creep is not a good thing. I agree with him.
3. One can override this change via orca-customizations.py by doing
   the following:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.presentLiveRegionFromInactiveTab = True

Give it a try and let's go from there.

--joanie