Re: [orca-list] Sudo privileges with orca

Still works here, ArchLinuxARM with MATE. But I think something was done to make it work, as I can remember some time back in old MATE around 1.14 when opening up pluma for example with sudo didn't speak. Opening it up with something like sudo -E may work in situations where a GTK application is run as root from a terminal using sudo, as that is supposed to preserve the environment, but this hasn't been necessary for some time.

Imetumwa kutoka viakula vyangu