[orca-list] ot creating bootable usb

Hi,

my brother needs completelly repair his Win 10 install. I have legal Win 10 iso file, so I can create bootable usb. But, how to do it in Linux? When I use:

sudo dd if=Win_10_cs.iso of=/dev/sdd

it creates some udf /dev/sdd1 format, but his uefi not see usb disk. When I created at the last time with the same .iso file and with the same usb media bootable usb using Win 10, it created bootable and working /dev/sdd1 fat or fat 32, I forget the corect number.

Can you help me create working bootable usb media of Win 10 installer? When I use linux iso file, dd works perfectly.

Thanks,

Pavel