Re: [orca-list] How to turn on Google chrome accessibility

If they allow --force-renderer-accessibility, or if it won't be
required, then the only thing that suffices is probably the fact that
chromium engine used would be new enough...
That is why it works for electron apps/etc if electron is new enough,
for example. vscode, probably other things