Re: [orca-list] vscode and electron

Well, I would like to do it because I have no ide for c#, and no editor
for c#, so better to have something than nothing in my case. Just not
quite sure how to do build.

W dniu 18.11.2019 o 16:56, Nolan Darilek pisze:
No, but I thought I'd read that open source builds can't access the
addon store by default. Feel free to try on your own and report back if
I'm wrong. At the end of the day, though, I need to get work done, so
I'll just wait for a mostly or fully accessible VSCode before really
diving in. You can probably install addons if you guild each from
source, but again, gotta do my job and not spend too much time setting
up my environment. :)