Re: [orca-list] vscode and electron

Building from source is the only way I'm aware of for now. You may also have to bump the Electron version to 7. I ran into that with Patchwork (SSB client) where Electron 6.1 didn't work. I haven't tried that because in the end what you're left with is a clunky version of VSCode that can't install addons, and I've waited years for Chromium accessibility, so a few more months or so for a binary I can run with `code --force-renderer-accessibility` is fine by me. :)