Re: [orca-list] When checking "only speak displayed text" Orca speaks element context like "heading" and "link" on Firefox

Ok, I hopefully fixed that along with other instances of Orca speaking stuff it shouldn't when "only speak displayed text" is enabled. I just did this in Orca master for now so as not to accidentally break anything in stable.

Note that at the present time, Orca does not do work to determine if the onscreen text and the accessible name are different. And in some cases Orca won't be able to make that distinction even if you wanted it to. Similarly, Orca might not be able to identify reliably if the name is truly displayed in text versus shown as an image or icon. And even if it could, it's not trying to do so. With these issues in mind, I hope that always speaking the accessible label/name is ok.

--joanie