Re: [orca-list] With Google Chrome, pressing control doesn't stop orca

You know, now that I think about it, bad things were happening in SayAll due to a regression in Chrome/Chromium. My colleague fixed that regression late last week or early this week. That fix got included by revision 3967. (That's why the wiki states that is the minimum version you should be using before reporting bugs.)

Therefore, let's wait until you have that version before you and I spend time trying to get to the bottom of something which may already be fixed. Make sense?

--joanie