Re: [orca-list] Any idea what's happening here?

Yeah, that was just me restarting Orca in debug mode, sitting idly until a notification appeared, then restarting. I thought I might be in the window switcher somehow, but I certainly didn't press any keys other than to restart Orca.

Ah well, sounds like a gnome-shell issue. Maybe I'll file it upstream once I figure out how to provide them with more debugging info. Thanks for parsing that debug log. It's quite a bit, and the focus changes happened so quickly that I couldn't really investigate.