[orca-list] sheets.google.com exiting sticky browse mode

On recent master and Firefox nightly, sheets.google.com keeps forcing me out of sticky browse mode into sticky focus mode. I get why sticky focus mode may be the default here, but I'm trying to explore the interface a bit, so being in browse mode would help a lot.

Is there some reason Orca forces me out of sticky browse mode? That would seem to negate the sticky... :)

Thanks.