Re: [orca-list] Orca seems to be giving wrong information regarding item position

Hey José.

Is there any chance that you have "speak child position" enabled in your Orca preferences? The speaking of child position was something I recently added. And if I uncheck "speak child position" in the Orca preferences, I do not hear it.

The position "3 of 6" is wrong, so that I will fix.

--joanie