Re: [orca-list] Say all and read by line doesn't give the same result on a web page with Firefox

Hello,

I think say all should have the same behaviour as reading line by line.

In this case, if we want to expand content, we can switch to focus mode manually, not sure interacting with content in this way is a most used use case when interrupting speech.

Best regards,

Patrick