Re: [orca-list] jenux

Thanks for your kind words.

Feel free to join one of our lists to get notified about new versions. We are now using both Orca and Fenrir depending on the situation.

You can find more info here:

https://guide.f123.org/

Fernando

On 11/5/19 1:00 PM, Devin Prater wrote:
Ah, thanks so much for trying to make F123 as universal as possible. As soon as I have it on a Raspberry Pi 4
we have, I’ll surely be trying it out. I see so much potential in this, to be not just a beginning computer
for people in developing countries, but to stick with them as they advance, due to the increase in RAM of the
Pi 4. Of course, I’ve been bitten by this positivity, like when trying Android, but we’ll see what comes of
pure Linux, and our drive for greater accessibility and productivity.