[orca-list] Orca and HTML5 slides

Hi guys,

I am using the Slidy HTML5 slideshow toolkit to create accessible and
portable presentations. I use Pandoc to convert markdown into Slidy.

Unfortunately, there is a problem where after switching to a next slide,
I have to get out and back into the page content to be able to read
slides again.

I would like to know if this is Orca problem or Slidy problem. You can
try it here:

https://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy2/#(1)

Just pres space to go to the next slide and try to read it.

Thanks,

Vojta