Re: [orca-list] Orca and HTML5 slides

I just tried with Orca master and Firefox nightly. I don't have to leave the slide. In addition, I don't have to press Tab. I just need to press Ctrl+Home to move to the top of the newly-loaded slide. Then I can read the new contents.

Regarding it being a refresh problem in Orca: Orca doesn't have a virtual buffer or anything like that. It should (and seems to) have the updated content automatically as a result.

That said, what I'm failing to see is any event from Firefox which suggests that there is a new slide present and which Orca should read automatically. I'm not sure if that's a slidy problem or a firefox problem. However, since the Ctrl+Home solution seems to work, perhaps that's good enough to use slidy???

--joanie