Re: [orca-list] Google Drive issues

Can you please give me very specific steps to reproduce the problem arrowing up and down in a list of files?

Thanks!
--joanie

On 5/28/19 11:20 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,

I have experienced similar things about two weeks ago.

I assumed the site has not been fully loaded.

I had some connectivity issues at that time.

Once I have connected to a working internet connection and refreshed the page google drive started working fine for me.

I am also using Firefox Nightly and Orca master.

However when arrowing up and down in a list of files I do also hear orca reporting main and complementary live regions as I move from item to item. So this is perhaps realy an issue. For sure I am in sticky focus mode.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 28. 5. 2019 o 9:57 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
Hi Javier.

Is the Google Docs accessibility support enabled (with the Google Docs command Ctrl+Alt+Z)?

Are you in focus mode? (Sticky focus mode should automatically happen, but perhaps something is bouncing you out.)

I just tried with Orca master and Firefox nightly and am not seeing the issues you describe.

HTH.
--joanie