[orca-list] Google Drive issues

Hello guys

How are you been

In latest Orca 3.32 and Master I am having issues working with Google
Spreadsheets / Drive.

Don't know If Google is making things better with accessibility, but
Orca now sees Spreadsheets content as a table, that it's what I get when
I get focus to Spreadsheet app with alt + tab keyboard shourtcut.

However, live regions that used to speak the Google apps content are not
beign read by Orca since I don't get any output for which cells
coordinates is selected when I use arrows on a G spreadsheet.

Orca presents only the content of cell.

In Google Drive, in list view when I use arrows Orca is always reading

leaving complementary region, entering main region and the file name
focused.

This is a so chatty verbose message.

Do you need any further information?

Any help it's appreciated