Re: [orca-list] Can Orca help with access to this crappy HTML?

Sorry, minor correction. The crappy HTML in question can be found here:

https://hasuraaccessibility.herokuapp.com/console/data/schema/public/tables/test/permissions

Thanks again.

On 5/14/19 5:49 PM, Nolan Darilek wrote:
Stuck using this tech in a current job so I hope so.

If you visit https://hasuraaccessibility.herokuapp.com/console/data/schema/public/tables/test/modify you'll go directly to the screen in question. It has a table with some elements I need to click. The elements and their content are inaccessible, but NVDA at least presents them as "column 3: clickable, column 4: clickable, ..." and I can arrow to and theoretically interact with them.

Does Orca get enough from Firefox to at least make the fact that empty clickables are located in those particular cells?

And is there any way to accessibly interact with these? I've tried Enter and simulated left-clicks in NVDA, but either nothing happens or something does and I can't see it. I know Orca can't necessarily polish a turd, but maybe it can at least soften it. :P

Thanks.