[orca-list] Braille Displays

Howdy,

I am looking at low cost Braille Displays that work with Linux. I'm extremely unknowledgeable in this area
and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions. The display needs to be $600 or less, work with Orca,
be widely available, and provide reasonably good features. I want a lot of bang for my buck.

There have been a couple suggestions, both only having 14 cells. The Brilliant Display, and the Smart Beetle.
Does anyone here know anything about these two? Is it really even worth it to get a 14 cell display?

I hae heard some good stuff about the Orbit 20 cell display, does anyone have one, how well does it work with
LInux/Orca?

thanks for any help,
Storm

--