Re: [orca-list] New Ubuntu User

None of this seems to work in regular gnome, I am not using ubuntu.
Is there some equivalent keystrokes?

On Sun, 05 May 2019 08:32:11 -0400,
Milton via orca-list wrote:

Hi

Raghavendra,

Welcome to this forum of Orca. I use Ubuntu 18.04 with Orca and it fits my needs.
I might guess you use Ubuntu standard desktop, GNOME.
After Ubuntu starts up press Control+Alt+Escape to land on the desktop.
Super+A takes you to all apllications, Tab or Arrow keys to navigate.
Super opens the Dash, you can type the name of an application or file-name to quickly find and open what
you are looking for. For example type f for Firefox or www for an url, Firefox will show. Just press Enter
or Tab to look for more results.

Control+Alt+Tab takes you to the notification menu on the right top corner of the screen where you find
other settings like System. Arrow Right between the options or Arrow down within an option. In System you
will find sound, screen, wifi and to shut down the computer.

Look for more details:
https://help.ubuntu.com/lts/ubuntu-help/index.html.en

success.
Milton