Re: [orca-list] orca does not read this page correctly

Yes, I see all that text. And Orca presents all that text to me.
Including the PayPal button. I missed it the first time because the
onscreen text is "subscribe" and I was arrowing quickly. But I tried
again more slowly and paying better attention. I'm not seeing any
content that Orca is failing to present. I don't know why Orca isn't
presenting it to you. The page content is quite simple.

Is there any chance something went south in your upgrade/install?

--joanie