Re: [orca-list] OT: QT5 accessibility without qt-at-spi

Howdy Chrys,

Here, right now in Mate 1.18 I have orca speaking, however:

didier[~]$ gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.a11y.applications screen-reader-enabled
false

So I won't rely on gsettings or dconf-editor for that...

FYI, i have in  ~.profile
export SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN="gtk"
export GTK_MODULES="gail:atk-bridge" # for GTK2
export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 # for QT4
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1 # for QT5

I got these settings from Aiyumi Moriya who got them fro Samuel Thibault a while ago.

Cheers,

Didier