[orca-list] Lazarus 2.0.0 is very inaccessible with Orca

I have downloaded and installed latest stable Ubuntu Mate and I have installed Lazarus. I Am wondering, that also this new version do not support Orca screen reader while using various part of Lazarus GUI. When switching wiev to source code, Orca say only unit name and panel word. Even object navigation keys do not work. Flat review feature do not help users to locate editable field with source code.

Messages dialog window is totally inaccessible.
Why parts of Lazarus GUi are so inaccessible?