[orca-list] a question about Gnucash

           Does anyone on this list use Gnucash?

I am currently looking at it and have an issue.

If i create various accounts and places where I keep cash like maybe a bottle of savings, when I create a new account, it seems to want to add it to the one account I currently have and I don't seem to be able to see a different account if I have created more than 1.

Do I have to basically use the function to create sub accounts on different levels to be able to get a list of the separate accounts and what they hold?