[orca-list] OT: OCRdesktop ported to tesseract 4.0

Howdy list,

its a little of topic but want to share here since some are already working for hthis here.
i found some time yesterday to wire up OCRdesktop for tesseract 4.
I also fixed some deprications for tesseract, so we should be fine for next couple of years. One of the points was that the language data is stored on a different place. I added the path where its located on Archlinux to the search function.
its:
/usr/share/tessdata/
here. if you install the tesseract data try to locate this. if this is different for you let me know, i will add the path to the search tree. Maybe there is an other way to search this as well. always open for patches to keep a awsome tool even more awsome. you currently have to recompile python-tesserwrap (mabe reinstall is enought, not sure) and use OCRdesktop from master.
git clone https://github.com/chrys87/ocrdesktop.git

If somebody wants to help to improve this great tool let me know. it could need some love as some of the GTK stuff deprecates as well (do they really remove the traditional menu??? how stupid - i hope i m wrong). its not complicated and i will help in any way :). but would be very sad if OCRdesktop rot. It helps a lot of people to access inaccessible interaces with orca.

cheers chrys