[orca-list] Abiword on Ubuntu Mate 18.04LTS with Orca

Hi folks

I was doing a little digging tonight for some information on docx2txt and came across Abiword. I hadn't heard of this word processor for years and had no idea it was still in development. It has never been accessible on Windows or Mac and wondered if it might be with Orca. Unfortunately, the menus and quit dialogue appear to be, but the main window remains sadly silent.

Am i doing something wrong? Is Abiword accessible with Orca? No worries if not, just curious. I am still very much in the early stages of learning Python otherwise I would have offered to contribute to making it work if that   is on the cards. Howeve, I hope to contribute to Orca one day.

Thanks for any assistance and for the great work that goes into making Orca.

Best wishes

James