[orca-list] two issues with thunderbird

I seem to have two issues with thunderbird.

I can't seem to be able to add an email address to my address book from an email. I find an add address to the address book or whatever as a push button but it doesn't activate when I am in an email.

The other issue is that I have marked emails as Not SPAM from a mailinglist or the same address and they still get sent to my SPAM folder yet Thunderbird itself claims it learns what emails are SPAM or not SPAM over time so I am not sure if the junk filters or whatever are working properly.