Re: [orca-list] reading epub's using orca, possible?

I wrote that I'm using calibre on Linux.
W dniu 06.03.2019 o 09:52, Mallard pisze:
Hello,

Does this mean that Calibre can read ebooks in Linux and not in Windows? This would be a major reason for me to hurry up and switch altogether...

I was referring to Calibre under Windows; I tried again last night, and I can confirm that the text of books doesn't show. I can only read it if I use Win10 OCR on each screen...

I must absolutely try Calibre in Arch and Slint.

Ciao,

Ollie