Re: [orca-list] Beeps In Grub

Hello,

I think you are looking for efi3m created by Didier. It's at: https://github.com/DidierSpaier/EFI3M
It's for uefi setups only though, meaning it won't work on the legacy setups with MBR only based partition tables I think.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa March 3, 2019 4:59:42 AM UTC používateľ Glenn At Home <GlennErvin cableone net> napísal:
Hi,
Perhaps it was on this list I read a message regarding a version of Grub that beeps every time you arrow to another OS in the list.
Does anyone know about this?
Thanks.

Glenn

The shade tree computer technician
Sent From My Tabletop
N0YJV

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.