Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 19: what desktop does it use by default and how do I navigate it?

Could that be unity or a unity-clone?  If yes, maybe - or f10 will help.
On
Tue, 25 Jun 2019, Pranav Lal via orca-list wrote:

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 21:36:01
From: Pranav Lal via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: 'Orca' <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Ubuntu 19: what desktop does it use by default and how do
     I navigate it?

Hi all,

What does Ubuntu 19 use as a desktop? How do I navigate it? It seems to be
full of bars. There is something called an activity area, some kind of other
bar that has a bunch of icons. Orca does come up talking without a problem
but navigating the desktop is strange. For example, alt+f1 does not take me
to a list of installed applications.

Pranav