Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu 19: what desktop does it use by default and how do I navigate it?

Hi Pranav,

I think Ubuntu 19.04 comes just like 18.04 with the gnome desktop.

To land on the desktop after starting up press Control+Alt+Escape.

Press Super+A to see all installed applications, using Tab or Arrow keys.

Control+Alt+Tab takes you to the top bar and Arrow Right to see the options. Here you will find System. Arrow Down to see Volume (pressĀ  Arrow Right or Left for louder etc), Brightness, Wifi, Battery, Shut Down.

Press the Super key and type what you are looking for. For example type f for Firefox or wr for LibreOffice Writer. You also can Tab between search results.

Milton