Re: [orca-list] Installing Orca, some progress

Why not apt-get --reinstall gnome-orca?
On Mon, 24 Jun 2019, Glenn At Home
wrote:

Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 12:44:04
From: Glenn At Home <glennervin cableone net>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Installing Orca, some progress

Jude and All,
I wonder if my installing Orca before installing a desktop is the problem.
The reason this happened is that I did not consider that a desktop might not be installed.
So would it be a good idea to remove Orca and reinstall it now?
And if so, what is the best way to do this?
I'm thinking:
apt remove gnome-orca
or would dpkg --purge gnome-orca
be a better choice?