[orca-list] ot accessible syncing Google contacts between thunderbird

Hi,

sorry for next ot, but I have a question. How can I sync Google contacts between Thunderbirds? I have some Gcontact addon, but it is incompatible with the 67.0 Thunderbird, which is in Ubuntu 19.04. Under Windows, whicl I will destroy after an hour, I have all my contacts, accounts etc, but the folder thunderbird from appdata/roaming is incompatible with Linux, because it has problems with password saving, so I must to start with TB under Linux from scratch.

Thanks for your tips,

--

Pavel Vlček

ičo: 04619471
Slezská 483/7
737 01, Český Těšín
Webové stránky
Má hudba na Supraphonline
Mé knihy na Jiné knihy
telefon: +420 558436840
mobil: +420 732 122 696

Bankovní spojení

Vlček Pavel
2701033015 / 2010
IBAN CZ8420100000002701261173
BIC FIOBCZPPXXX
Adresa banky Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, 117 21 Praha 1