Re: [orca-list] Screen Reader Preferences GUI very slow if EspeakListVoiceVariant is set to 1 (was:Re: other tts with orca)

Hello,

tested with orca and speech-dispatcher pulled from git today.

Short version: LGTM
Long version:
1. I like the new layout of the Voice tab in the orca preferences GUI.
2. The person selection is indeed much responsive.

Thanks a lot!

I will check the effects of speech-dispatcher changes on other clients.

Best,
Didier