Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu VS Ubuntu Mate

Hi Alex,

I use Ubuntu with Orca and it fits my needs for my every day tasks: Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice-Writer and Calc.

Milton

Op 08-06-19 om 11:52 schreef Alexandro Jurgensen via orca-list:
Hi All,

I’m curious as to what OS you would recommend between Ubuntu and Ubuntu Mate for accessibility with Orca. My systems range from high-end 64-bit Intel machines to 1.25 GB 32-bit PPC chips. If another bistro is preferred, that is fine, too.

Warm regards,
Alex

Alex Jurgensen,
I wear many hats!

President and Independent Living Skills Instructor
Camp Bowen Society for the Independence of the Blind and Deafblind

Fostering independence Through Friendship

www.campbowen.ca

+1 (604) 947-0021
+1 (844) MYBOWEN (692-6936)

Direct extension: 102