Re: [orca-list] orca and firefox context menu pushbuttons

I'm glad I asked about this stuff, if it improves software it is all
worthwhile.

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 17:33:45
From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca and firefox context menu pushbuttons

Correction:

Orca is saying "menu" when I press Shift+F10 in firefox and thunderbird --
with the exception of when you're in Firefox's address bar. That is a Firefox
regression: The only event we get when that context menu appears is for a
combo box (which is not a context menu) and it claims to not be focused. So
Orca is not presenting it, which is correct behavior. I'll file a bug against
Firefox.

--joanie