Re: [orca-list] text editor that will speak line numbers?

Hi,

I think Emacs is a bit overkill for this. It requires quite large amount of time to get used to that.

However, what surprises me is that there is no GUI text editor in which Orca would be able to read line numbers. I don't blame Orca!

I tried Leafpad, Medit, Gedit, Pluma.

However, you can do it with nano in command line, just add the -l parameter and you are good to go.

Vojta