Re: [orca-list] Speech modules

Hello James,

To complete Samuel's answer:

Neither Speech-Dispatcher nor espeak are part of the kernel.

For any TTS module to work with Speech-Dispatcher, you need to have installed Speech-Dispatcher and the TTS
module.

How to get this done depends on how these software are packaged, which vary across distributions.

If you tell us what distribution and version you use and what TTS you want, we can tell you which packages
you need.

Best, Didier