Re: [orca-list] orca master: problem to replay my message in thunderbird

Hey Jérémy.

This should hopefully now be fixed in master. It is for me. Thanks again!

--joanie

On 7/28/19 9:41 PM, Jérémy Prego via orca-list wrote:
hello,

I meet a concern when I created or replied a message with thunderbird.
orca says "about:blank" when I'm moving in the body of the message with
the up and down arrows to read me. if I restart orca, the problem is
solved until I meet has a message or that I create a new message

my last build without error July 23

debian buster, orca master, thunderbird 52.9.0

thanks for the fixe !

Jerem