Re: [orca-list] orca master: problem to replay my message in thunderbird

I've run into this as well Joany but it seems totally random, with the latest Orca master and latest TB using sudo apt update/upgrade. Every so often, it's acting like Thunderbird isn't sending the info to Orca, though I've no debug.out log to prove it as it seems, at least for me, fully random and hard to pin down, I can have the bug, restart TB, go back to the same message and it displays the message perfectly fine, for instance.