Re: [orca-list] Can not change timezone

Hi,

A while ago Peter found out how to access the settings window. Type for example in the search box 1 and press Date and Time.

You calso can press the Super key and type the word time. I then hear Orca says Time and Date so I press Enter. With Tab I can access the options for Time and Date.

Succes.

Milton