[orca-list] Problem with cut & paste in GUI

Hello, list!

I cannot cut and paste in GUI, and wonder if someone have tips on how to
to fix.

If e.g. I go into gedit and type some text, and then press c-a to
select all, Orca says all selected, and right afterwords, no text
selected. The same happens if I use the right click function, and choose
Select all, and also with shift+arrow keys. It says selected, and right
away, Not selected. I'm using mate desktop on a Fedora 29 system. Any
ideas on what's going on?

Thanks
Lars