[orca-list] gdm question

hi there,
a gdm question with orca.

i'm running arch linux, with multiple desktop
enviroments installed i'm running gdm as my display  manager, when I
go to try and switch sessions from gdm's log-in screen when I click on
the choose session menu, orca does not give feedback on the list of
desktop enviroments,
my question is as folows.
is this a gdm issue or something that orca could help with?
i.e if a bugg report should be shot off, to who should I shoot my report at?
normaly I would ask this on the orca list, but as stated before
moderator approveal required :)
thanks for your assistence I am aware how busy you all are,
Majid

--
kind regards,
Majid Hussain