Re: [orca-list] Enabing braille output in gdm

Now, I have the opposite problem, no speech, but Braille works.  I
think I have no speech because I have speech dispatcher system wide
and there seems to be no way to tell it the correct port which is an
environment variable.  I have never found a way to get an environment
variable into gdm.

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:42:09 -0400,