Re: [orca-list] [OT] Where is the latest Jenux installer dvd?

Hello

I couldn't even boot the Jenux installer from a qemu VM.

Also, I as have already said, I would stay away of a project that
do not provide its sources files anyway.

If you want to try something new try Talking Arch:
https://tarch.org/download-the-new-talking-arch/

Else, stay with Slint <smile>

Didier