[orca-list] mate unuseable for now

I havenon-stop notifications going about network connections one says it's
connected then the next says it's disconnected every second in mate with
orca running.  This happened with the latest kernel and software updates.
The service provider on this end thinks nothing is wrong with my
modem/router too.  Another situation happening in console is a failure to
connect on one try and the next time I try to connect the connection goes
through.  This was a clean install of slackware 14.2.1.2 so I don't think
key loggers are likely.