Re: [orca-list] console based screen readers

Howdy Norman,

This is another good reason to use Fenrir. There is a script you can run in
/usr/share/fenrirscreenreader/tools/configurepulse.sh that will make it so you will have sound in the console.

I'm not sure how easy it is to get Fenrir running on Ubuntu though, this may be the one drawback.

Thanks,
Storm