[orca-list] console based screen readers

Hello all.

I sometimes need to use a terminal based program called sngrep to trace voip calls from my personal pbx. However, orca struggles with this program, it doesn't read everything and scrolling is a big issue. I was wondering, are there any helpful tips people have when using orca with console based programs? or would a second screen reader like speakup do better at this?

I'd like to try speakup and find out but can't find any good docs on how to make it work.

Can anyone help?